We are here for you! Kaleidascope Kids Club was formed in October 2022 to meet the demand from parents and schools for flexible affordable breakfast, after school and holiday childcare.
Our mission statement outlines the services that children, parents/carers, employees and the community can expect from Kaleidascope Kids Club, and the values that inform our work:
KALEIDASCOPE KIDS CLUB AIMS TO:
- Provide a happy, safe, and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Provide the opportunity for all children to participate but also for them to rest and have quiet time as and when they want it.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become confident, independent and cooperative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
KALEIDASCOPE KIDS CLUB IS COMMITTED TO MEETING THE NEEDS OF PARENTS AND CARERS BY:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges, and programmes of activities.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress, friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.
KALEIDASCOPE KIDS CLUB IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING:
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety children first.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development as well as being interesting, stimulating and fun.
- Services that meet the conditions of the Children’s Act 1989 and all other relevant childcare legislation, wherever they apply.
- An environment where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form.
- A staff team that is experienced, well trained, and properly supported.
IN RETURN WE ASK YOU TO:
- Read and abide by our policies.
- Honour the administrative and financial commitments of your contract.
- Keep us up to date and informed about your child.
- Work with us in partnership to achieve the best for your child.